30 June 2012

HOMOEOPATHY FOR MENOPAUSE

Menopause is the time when woman stops having menses due to the non functions of ovaries. Menopause is also known as change in life. Menopause is defined as the absence of menstrual periods for 12 months. It is the time in a woman's life when the function of the ovaries ceases. Menopause is not a disease that has a homoeopathy treatment. Menopause can be divided in to three types.

MENOPAUSE

Menopause types
Premature menopause: The average age of US women at the time of menopause is 51 years. The most common age range at which women experience menopause is 48-55 years. If menopause occurs in a woman younger than 40 years, it is considered to be premature. Menopause is considered late if it occurs in a woman older than 55 years. For most women, menopause is a normal occurrence.
Perimenopause: The hormonal changes associated with menopause actually begin prior to the last menstrual period, during a three to five year period called the perimenopause. During this transition, women may begin to experience menopausal symptoms and may lose bone density, even though they are still menstruating.
Surgical menopause: Surgical menopause is menopause induced by the removal of the ovaries. Women who have had surgical menopause often have a sudden and severe onset of the symptoms of menopause.
Causes
Hormonal imbalances due to decreased levels of follicular stimulating hormone and estrogen levels.
Hysterectomy
Chemotherapy and radiotherapy (depending on location and type of cancer)
Symptoms
Hot flashes is a feeling warmth all over the body which is lasting from few seconds to minutes
Night sweats
Palpitations (feeling of strong and increased heart beat)
Loss of sleep
SYMPTOMS OF MENOPAUSE
Irregular vaginal bleeding
Vaginal itching and dryness of vagina
Urinary incontinence
Burning urination
Pain during sex
Breast changes (shape in breasts)
Bone loss leading to bone fractures
Increased level of cholesterol
Increased risk of heart diseases
Weight gain
Adult acne  
Management
Stop smoking
Have balanced diet with vitamin D and calcium
Open air exercise
Homoeopathy treatment
Belladona
Calcarea carb
Graphites
Lachesis
HOMOEOPATHY
Glonoine
Graphites
Ignatia
Lilium trig
Natrum mur
Sanguinaria
Sulphur
Pulsatilla
Sepia 

2 comments:

Nora Gurun said...

HSV1 & HSV2 Negative.
Saying that, herpes virus is not curable is because you have not seen the right person to help you get rid of the virus. I testify because it's only someone who have experience this virus that konws what it means to be in this situation. After my marriage to Loe my hubby, i noticed one day that I had sudden Cold Sores in my genital part. I went for test and the doctor confirmed me being HSV2 positive.
I felt my life and happiness with my hubby was finished. But to my greatest surprise my husband had contacted this virus and was later confirm HSV1 positive. I started noticing symptoms like cold sores, sore throat, fever blister, weakness of the body, runny nose, cough and finally the was a serious Outbreak. So I started looking for a remedy to our situation because the phamacytical drugs and the pains was too much for I and my hubby. I was looking for remedy online and different website when i saw a testimony about Dr. Akintunde and the herbal medicine that helped Erica to get rid of HSV2, I remembered my doctor told me the is no cure to this virus, I had to contact Dr. Akintunde on his WhatsApp number and told him about us and the virus, he promised to cure this virus with his herbal medicine. And he prepared four bottles of the herbal medicine and send to me through UPS delivery with instructions on how to take it. And only first week of my start, I noticed the outbreak and all the symptoms was off so, I told Dr. Akintunde about it and he said the medicine will eradicate the virus and boots my immune when i complete my medication. After I took the medicine I went back for retest and my doctor was surprised with my new status HSV2 negative my hubby also was cured. Thanks to Dr. Akintunde I am proud to say you safe our life and we remain greatful and we support your mission on humanity Sir, Do you experience such too?
Tell Dr. Akin your health problem and be sure of total cure with his natural roots and herbs. Like Erica did testify to me I also testify for everyone who need help to be free from this inconveniencing virus, and any other health challenges you're having is curable believe me. All the best.
Dr. Akintunde email and WhatsApp number below.
Via email:-
drakintundehomecare@gmail.com

WhatsApp number:. +2347035245593

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.