27 August 2012

HOMOEOPATHY FOR PREMENSTRUAL DYSPHORIC DISORDER (PMDD)

HOMOEOPATHY FOR PREMENSTRUAL DYSPHORIC DISORDER (PMDD)
Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) is a condition characterized by depression and severe irritability before and during the menstrual periods.  PMDD can cause severe depression, irritability, and tense feelings in conjunction with menstruation. Both PMS and PMDD are characterized by unpleasant physical and psychological symptoms that occur in the second half of a woman's menstrual cycle, most commonly in the days preceding the menstrual period. PMDD generally affects less than 10% of sexually mature women. PMDD occurs in 3% to 8% of menstruating women.
PMDD can range in severity from mild anxiety to strong feelings of hopelessness and thoughts of suicide. Some cases of PMDD respond to a healthy diet, regular exercise, and adequate sleep. More serious cases of PMDD may require antidepressant medications.
A brain chemical, serotonin plays a role in Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD), a severe form of PMS.


PREMENSTRUAL DYSPHORIC DISORDER (PMDD)
How is  PMDD Diagnosed ?

PMDD distinguished by physical and psychological conditions.

Symptoms
  • Feelings of sadness or despair, or even thoughts of suicide
  • Feelings of tension or anxiety
  • Panic attacks
  • Mood swings or frequent crying
  • Lasting irritability or anger that affects other people
  • Lack of interest in daily activities and relationships
  • Trouble thinking or focusing
  • Tiredness or low energy
  • Food cravings or binge eating
  • Trouble sleeping
  • Feeling out of control
  • Bloating of abdomen
  • Breast tenderness, headaches, and joint or muscle pain
  • Indifference towards her own family
  • Fatigue
  • Feeling helpless
  • Lacking in energy
Symptoms of  PMDD
Homoeopathy treatment
  1. Pulsatilla
  2. Sepia
  3. Passiflora
  4. Kali.phos
  5. Mag.Phos
  6. Ars.alb
  7. Veratrum Album
  8. Nux vomica
  9. Natrum Mur
Homoeopathy For PMDD
Case Study :

Name of the patient : Mrs. XXX, Age is 33
Status                             :  Married
Family                            :  Husband and 2 years old Girl child
Diagnosis                       :  PMDD
Evaluation of symptoms:
  • Mood changes
  • Frustration
  • Swelling
  • Depression
  • Sadness
  • Intense fatigue
  • I would burn food
  • Disorientation
  • Dizziness
  • Impatience
  • Outbursts
  • Low energy
  • Low sex drive
  • Irritable

Normal Study

Basing on totality of symptoms and repertorization Sepia given and intercurrently Ars.alb given. Now the patient is doing well and no PMDD symptoms present.

Note:
Homeopathic Treatment requires stringent individualization. Please do not take any medicine without consulting your Homeopathic Physician.

4 comments:

Nora Gurun said...

HSV1 & HSV2 Negative.
Saying that, herpes virus is not curable is because you have not seen the right person to help you get rid of the virus. I testify because it's only someone who have experience this virus that konws what it means to be in this situation. After my marriage to Loe my hubby, i noticed one day that I had sudden Cold Sores in my genital part. I went for test and the doctor confirmed me being HSV2 positive.
I felt my life and happiness with my hubby was finished. But to my greatest surprise my husband had contacted this virus and was later confirm HSV1 positive. I started noticing symptoms like cold sores, sore throat, fever blister, weakness of the body, runny nose, cough and finally the was a serious Outbreak. So I started looking for a remedy to our situation because the phamacytical drugs and the pains was too much for I and my hubby. I was looking for remedy online and different website when i saw a testimony about Dr. Akintunde and the herbal medicine that helped Erica to get rid of HSV2, I remembered my doctor told me the is no cure to this virus, I had to contact Dr. Akintunde on his WhatsApp number and told him about us and the virus, he promised to cure this virus with his herbal medicine. And he prepared four bottles of the herbal medicine and send to me through UPS delivery with instructions on how to take it. And only first week of my start, I noticed the outbreak and all the symptoms was off so, I told Dr. Akintunde about it and he said the medicine will eradicate the virus and boots my immune when i complete my medication. After I took the medicine I went back for retest and my doctor was surprised with my new status HSV2 negative my hubby also was cured. Thanks to Dr. Akintunde I am proud to say you safe our life and we remain greatful and we support your mission on humanity Sir, Do you experience such too?
Tell Dr. Akin your health problem and be sure of total cure with his natural roots and herbs. Like Erica did testify to me I also testify for everyone who need help to be free from this inconveniencing virus, and any other health challenges you're having is curable believe me. All the best.
Dr. Akintunde email and WhatsApp number below.
Via email:-
drakintundehomecare@gmail.com

WhatsApp number:. +2347035245593

Masters Homeopathy said...

mastershomeopathy99@gmail.com



Masters Homeoapthy Appreciate you Informative blog. It is really very helpful information.
Masters Homeopathy Hospitals
Homeopathy Treatment
Masters Homeopathy Clinic Timings
Dr ravi kiran
Masters Homeopathy Contct Number
Masters Homeopathy Success rate

Jose Harrison said...

I was haven herpes 2 on my genital area . I have had them for about 2 and a bit years. I am so scared what my mates are going to says if there should fined out i have herpes on my genital area and due to the virus my girlfriend broke up with me. I have been to the Doctors 9 times to get it treated. They all come back. I have been using Tee Tree Oil and Wartner (You freeze them at home) and they seem to be keeping the smaller herpes small but they can't seem to treat the larger ones. They don't get any bigger, but then they can't shrink as much. They get smaller a little part at a time. At least they are getting smaller! As soon as I see a new herpes appearing, then I treat it. At the moment I have been using Tee Tree twice a week and then using Wartner every 2 weeks. I was wondering if there was any other information about how to get rid of it. I am only a teenager and I hate it most when it get pi-chins me to scratch it, it get sweets when scratching it most times! I want to get rid of it so bad! DR. Oyagu website has been a huge help and has helped me realize a lot more about me and my family of genital herpes! so that was when I switch for natural remedy to see if there could be any help by herbal remedy, I search and I saw a great posts by Sarah devise Martha, Mignon Wright and shanttel Merritt on about the great herbal doctor that get them rid of there disease infection. and this great herbal doctor was called DR. Oyagu so that was when I contacted him for my own treatment and he prepared me some herbs which I takes for some couples of days, and I take it as he says before I am to no me and my family was perfectly cure for it and never experience it again. please friends if you have herpes virus and you really wants to get rid of it, please contact this great DR. Oyagu for herbal treatment and you will get rid of it. EMAIL. oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com reach him via his website;https://oyaguspellcaster.wixsite.com/oyaguherbalhome thank you'l

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.